Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Madness

1) It really is madness....SNOW on this first day of spring. Just last weekend I planted flowers (shocker, I know) in my excitement of the spring weather and I think they are just about dead. Grrr.

2) We're both really getting into our brackets. Caleb is still 1st in his work bracket by quite a bit but the Kansas loss tonight really hit hard. We shall see, he's already talking about how he wants to spend his $200 prize. I suggested a nice dinner at Ocean Prime. He immediately let me know that this is HIS prize money. Hmm....
We also have a bet going on here at home, I think I might win a lot of massages :).

3) Amigo's last night was fabulous. Love the Friday tradition getting back into gear and catching up with old/adding new friends!

4) Since the weather is so nasty, Caleb and I are going to the gym after church tomorrow. This isn't "madness" I know, but typically when we go to the gym together I do my thing and he does his. Not this time, he has decided he wants to "push me" so he's compiled a 45 minute weight lifting session followed by 30 minutes of cardio. That's madness.

5) Last time I talked about Edil being back and Caleb playing with the idea of a new master bath....and now, we're talking about HEATED tile for the bathroom floors(apparently, it's not too $$, but oh, such a luxury). Okay, that's madness I don't know if I could justify.

6) 2128 4-ever. Love you girls. Lindie, love all the fabulous "madness" in your life. Chelsea, it was great seeing you tonight and your belly is cute madness :). Katya, I think you training for a marathon is awesome madness. I'm so proud of your Paris half finish.

That's it, short and sweet. I feel like if I'm going to update more (which I want to) I need to be okay with brief posts :)

1 comment:

Olive & Pearl Handmade said...

oh we had so much fun Friday :) can't wait til we can get some patio time this summer ;)