Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October Pics

The annual photo op outside the "nachos and pizza" tent :)
Each year Caleb must try the "new foods"....here is the fried frito pie which was actually pretty good!

And we must always go feed the animals pre-game :)

Carter sure was excited about his first corny dog!

And what's the fair without fried beer?! (They actually said it was pretty gross...)

Ryan and Margaret at the game

Me with my traditional sprite during the game  (see previous post!)

Caleb's college roommate flew in from Maui for the game--it was great to catch up with Randall during the 3rd quarter!
We got the crib in! Here it is set up with the bedding and we LOVE it!

And here's the other side of the room with the dresser/changing table


His 'lil closet is filling up!
We bought this glider to put next to the crib in the nursery, should be in this week!
We spent this past Saturday at childbirth class. I didn't want to embarrass Caleb too much, but just loved how focused he was learning how to swaddle a baby and got the camera out before he could notice :)
And friends, here is the 32 week belly pic. I thought when I started these I would always be able to fit in that tank as it was soo long...hmm, not so sure now. And those of you wondering why I don't put my face on these...it's usually b/c it's right after I've worked out (hence why I'm always in work out shorts) and don't love the face shots so much :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love all of it! - chels