Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

Already a week?!

Ok, so the 3rd time around I know how fast time flies so I'm trying to be intentional about lots of snuggle time. I just LOVE the newborn stage and Brooks is the sweetest most chill baby. He only gets mad if he's cold (hates getting clothes changed) and then fusses when he's hungry. That's it. Otherwise, he is so content just to lay on my chest or in my arms and sleep. He's sleeping a ton...I know it's normal, but he only has 2-3 30-45 min alert periods and is otherwise sleeping. The first 2 nights home he just wanted to be held all night and would fuss if we put him down anywhere. Thankfully, he has become content swaddled in the rock n play and will wake up every 3ish hours to eat then after burping goes right back to sleep. I really want time to stop, I love this snuggly squishy age!! The big boys are doing great...will comment on things he's doing but pretty much do their own thing. It's great having Caleb home, he's such a good Daddy and support to me.

I'm loving...
-his bald little head smell as he lays on my chest
-how he puts his right hand under his chin when he nurses 
-his froggy legs that just squishes him into a snuggly ball
-his sweet sweet smell!


 Here are a few pics since we've been home. I'll work on his birth story and do hospital pics later....


Our sweet welcome home from Aunt Diana

Wood party of 5! Let's do this!

First morning home snuggling with my 3 boys

Love this. We missed Carter's feast at school but Grandpa and GrandmaJo went. He is thankful for his baby brother and moms new shower. Amen buddy!

Carter has been super sweet with Brooks. 


During one of his alert times

Daddy snuggles


First time to the firetruck park

He's just so tiny!

His first party...community group chili cook off 

Those cheeks!

Lots of just watching him sleep ...and being so in love!

His first bottle at 6 days. Likes it warm but did great!
Napping in the rock n play

First Starbucks trip
What a trio!!

No comments: