Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brooks-2 months

Eat-eating every 3-4 hours, nurses about 10 mins. Will take 3.5-4 oz bottle atleast once every 2-3 days. Does spit up a LOT more than the other boys did but doesn't seem to bother him. 

Play--does great with tummy time for 10-15 mins before getting fussy. Loves to look at lights and the ceiling fan. Does smile but it's on his terms...will not smile on command or with lots of silly faces from Mama.

Sleep-sleeps a lot! Will usually give a 4-6 hour stretch at night but will always nurse and go right back to sleep. Awake from 630-8 am then sleeps mostly except eating until 3-4ish. Has good awake time 4-6ish then inconsistent but typically down for night by 730-8 pm. Sleeps mostly in rock n play but still snuggles with Mama and falls asleep. Really not picky, will fall asleep anywhere! He gets drug around with the family and is a champ. He even goes to the gym and if he's not sleeping will just watch me on treadmill/elliptical. Such a good sleeper!

My sweet Brooksie,
Daddy says I never put you down. I just know how fast you will grow and I want to cherish every minute of baby ness. You are such a sweet and chill baby. You will fall asleep anywhere--I many times will put you to play on your mat and come back and you're sleeping with arms stretched open. You don't seem to mind getting dragged around to take brothers to school or the park, and I'm sure this is just the beginning. You are a loud eater and I've come to love your loud gurgling sounds. I left you for the longest time this past Saturday and it was only for the day but I missed you so! Love your sweet snuggles, your sweet head smell, and your laid back personality that is go with the flow. You don't mind your brothers loudness or craziness, you think it's normal...and to you sweet boy it is.
I know pretty soon you will be right in the mix of tackling and dancing and riding bikes, but for now I'm treasuring every second of sweet quiet baby snuggles and nursing. Love you to the moon and back baby boy.
Love, mommy


























No comments: