Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017 Goals

Word for the year: ABIDE--Jesus says I am the vine, you are the branches. Remain in me. Apart from me you can do nothing. Exploring what really abiding in Christ looks like in my daily life. Starting my day with him is habit, but continuing to abide as kids throw tantrums and that text message comes that invokes frustration, when my schedule doesn't go according to plan, and when it's 6 pm and all I want is to be alone. I need Jesus every minute of every hour, He has made that known. I want to abide in Him every minute of every hour. I will fail, but there is grace. 

Goals:
1) Serve with Caleb at church (looks like we will be a marriage mentor couple in the premarriage class...will see how that goes!)
2) Seek and establish a relationship with a mentor 
3) Limit social media time to 20 mins/day, only at naps/nighttime (again--be present)
4) Serve with Carter (and/or other boys if able) atleast once this year
5) Invite people over for dinner once/month
6) Kon Mari my kitchen 

No comments: