Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swine Flu Special Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking to my brother on the phone last night, and the one thing that I really envy about Stephen is the fact that he goes on vacation. A lot. And I LOVE vacation :). Now don't get me wrong, he definitely works hard....but then he plays hard :). I'm not about the working so much, but I can definitely do the playing!

Anyway, he said that he got a "swine flu special" and he's going to Mexico for memorial day weekend at an incredible deal. So, as I'm sitting in outpatient today awaiting my patient to arrive for her evaluation, I just happen to check out these "swine flu specials" (not a technical term) online and WOA! I'm ready for Mexico! I'm not sure if Caleb is on board with it, but I'm in the beach mood now, just blogging in my bikini (haha, just kidding on that one!). I mean, no kids...no responsibilities at work (well, atleast for me).....what a perfect time to be spontaneous and just hop to Mexico for the weekend?! Who's in?!

Adios for now....the dryer buzz just brought me back to reality :)

No comments: