Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lots 'o pics!

These pics are in reverse order from May-Feb :). Sorry if that's confusing, I just wanted to get these posted and that's the way it formatted!

Camping this past weekend at Lake Mineral Wells with our community group. We had a great time....and for those of you that know me, it was really great company for me to have a great time camping :)





We went to a Rough Riders game as a volunteer celebration with our church. Here's Caleb with Joel ....he will be 1 on the best birthday of all, June 23 :).



Joel with cousin Noah at the baseball game. Noah's Mommy is in my Bible study (Joel's parents are in our community group). We love watching these sweet boys grow up!



And another precious little one who's growing up way too fast, Mr. Hudson, our nephew (17 months)
Here are all the boys (Caleb with Hudson, Harrison in green, Hayden shirtless) in the backyard! Caleb and I had a great time keeping our nephews for the night while Emily and Jeff celebrated her birthday downtown!

While we're on the subject of precious little ones growing up, here's 'lil miss Abby sporting her "I heart cupcake" shirt just for Steph who didn't make it to Bible study that night. This is for you, Steph....sorry I'm just now getting it to you :). Abby is almost 15 months.



The Arkansas Derby contestants (hmm...is that what they're called? probably not)....
Us at the horseraces for our getaway weekend :).



My wonderful friend Kate (in the middle of this pic) is going overseas to serve as a missionary in Marseillles, France. Chelsea and I hosted a going away party for her....we love you and miss you Katya!

My cousin Amanda came in with her 2 precious gals, Kylie and Payten, and spent the weekend with us back in March. Here's Miss Kylie at the Children's Mueseum
Caleb's Mom bough us the Ticket to Ride expansion set.....which has filled many of our nights these past few months. I guess Caleb won this night, but that's not always the case, as I can hold my own :). Thanks, Ava for the wonderful surprise!
Caleb's winter league team, "The Handlers" finished up in March. No worries, friends, club season just started this past Saturday, and spring league ends in about a month.....Caleb still gets his ultimate on a weekly basis :). Here's the winter league team:

We celebrated Connie's 50th birthday in Waco over rollerskating and fajitas at La Fiesta. Here's Jenny, me, Ali, and Stephen (and when one of the "5" grandkids isn't there, we always hold up a plate for the one missing....in this case, Lindsey (who has red hair, hence, the red plate). Haha, what a quirky, but fun family tradition :).


My Mom, Ali, and me with the birthday girl :)

Last but not least, a sneak peak of the remodeling Edil did upstairs in January. He did the gameroom, both bedrooms, and office in January and came back up a couple of weeks ago and did the bathroom upstairs. The patio in a few weeks, and then we're done ;). Still got to do the decorating....








1 comment:

SMccracken said...

That must have been the week I was sick!!! So sad I missed it - Abby looks darling!!! Thanks for sharing, cutie!!!