Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Proud to be a Longhorn

A couple of weeks ago we may the trip down to Austin for my cousin Ali's graduation from UT. I was excited to be back in Austin and hang out with family and friends, but wasn't thinking the graduation would be much of a highlight....we all know, graduations are notoriously boring. However, UT does it right and makes the Saturday night university-wide graduation quite entertaining. So, sitting in the audience with thousands of other people, listening to graduating students, faculty, and alumni speak about what is going on around the University and the impact it's making world-wide made me proud to be a longhorn. And yes, I did get a little teary as I stood up that night to sing the Eyes of Texas to this in the background.....




No comments: