Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Isaac these days


Love love love him right now . Wish I could just bottle him up and keep him this way forever. Of course he can drive me crazy when he walks in my room at 230 am...but then says "hi Mommy sauce!" With the biggest grin thinking it's time to wake up...and I can't help but smile and take his little hand in my 3 fingers back upstairs. And then he says "no mommy move it coy box". Oh how he's traumatized when I move the toy box because he can no longer use a book to flip the latch lock at the top of the door. 

Some of my favorite Isaac-isms right now
Cry me=ice cream
Bell bell= belly
Car car=Carter
Yo yo= yogurt

He is so rough and tumble but also my biggest cuddler. Loves to be held, have his back rubbed, or fingers run through his hair. He needs alone time but loves being part of the group. He is very curious and a "noticer"...notices the smallest things, a stop to the smell the roses kiddo. He doesn't need much sleep, I love and hate this. 

I adore him right now. He has my heart. 





No comments: