Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cavy baby, don't die!

Caleb came home tonight with sad news. One of the back brakes is "engaged" and won't come off. So, I'm taking the baby in this weekend. Let's home that it doesn't cost too much (b/c she's only worth about $500!) or she will die :(.

I know that's a sad post. I have lots of updating to do, but will have to make up for it this weekend. Just to get my 2 faithful on their toes....I had major excitement yesterday. Just wait! (It's nerdy excitement by the way, so don't get too excited)

2 comments:

Chels said...

If the cavy died it would be the end of an era! would caleb be secretly happy bc he wouldn't have to drive it? or just mad that you would then have a car payment? i hope it is ok! are we still on for lunch/brunch tomorrow?

Lindie Wolf said...

I'm very upset about the Cavvy.

What was the excitement?!!!

And.. I want to come for lunch/brunch!