Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Fall!

Walking out of the gym the other morning, it was in the lower 60s and it felt like 2 things to me: time for football, and time for pumpkins (and the pumkin spice latte at Starbucks-my all time fave!). I love all the seasons, but the first little cool spell of fall always gets me giddy. I love wearing jeans and boots, watching college football on Saturdays, going running outside at anytime of day, and sipping a pumkin spice latte (did I say this already?).

Okay...so as to what is going on in our life, that hasn't been full of excitement, which I love, but then, have nothing to blog about:

-We're heading to Austin this afternoon for Caleb's ultimate tournament and my Grandad's bday celebration. Looking for it. Caleb's way excited about the tournament and probably spent an hour last night analyzing the bracket. One guy I don't know is riding down with us-hopefully not too awkward.
-We're getting Braum's peanut butter ice cream in Hillsboro. A new tradition (it started on our anniversary trip when we discovered all the Braum's in OK and definitely got a TRIPLE dip!) for our treks to Austin.
-I'm loving my internship. I feel like I'm becoming desensitized--don't know if that's good or bad. Now I think it's weird *not* to see a baby with a trach/vent. My supervisor is great and we get along really well.
-I'm nervous about the job hunt. I know that the Lord will provide, but I'm such a planner, I don't like the "unknown".
-Went to the dentist yesterday=3 cavities. Yucko. I do brush my teeth twice a day! I promise!
-Workouts are still going well. Caleb is losing weight, I've put on a couple of pounds! Uck! What's that about?! I like to say it's all the muscle....but, I really think that since I'm working out I eat more (like Braum's) :).
-I babysit for a family in Highland Park. It's going great. The boy sleeps 2/4 hours I'm there, and it's good money. They're just way too organized and have a maid 5 DAYS week, so I feel like I can't touch anything or I'll dirty it or mess it up :).


Okay, like I said...I haven't had much to blog about so sorry for the delay. I really don't think anyone actually reads this except for Caleb b/c I haven't told anyone about it. So, if you do, put a comment so I know and maybe I'll update more :).

2 comments:

Chels said...

did ya see my comment on the last post? huh?

Lindie Wolf said...

Hey! I'm reading! :)