Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Working woman!

I started my job at Children's Medical Center this week. So far, it's been 2 days of orientation. Surprisingly, not as boring as I thought it would be. I even had an hour lunch today, so Caleb and I met at Chipotle! That will probably not happen again for a LONG time. Tomorrow starts the actual speech path orientation/competency check-offs, so I'm excited to really start my "real" job!

Caleb and I decided a while back that when I got a job, we would get a maid. I can't tell you how great yesterday was.....go to work, get paid, come home to clean house, go to gym, ahh...wonderful. Love Lilliana already! The only thing that would have made it better was if Caleb was home to enjoy the cleanliness with me! Yesterday was a very long day of work for him (16 hours!), but those days are rare.

Okay, not too much else to blog about. I'm just excited to have a job! And maid! And a husband that is coming home earlier tonight!

No comments: