Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Back on the blogwagon :)



I was perusing photos on the computer tonight for a 'lil house deco project and came across these that I thought needed to get on the blog :).




What do you think about blowing these up for the "Texas" themed gameroom upstairs? Hahaha! These are from a recruiting event when Caleb was a clerk. This is when the economy was doing well and the firm could just have a BBQ....and why not a live longhorn to take pictures with all the adults (as this was an adults only shin-dig). Cracks me up but so glad I kept these! Happy Monday Y'all!

1 comment:

Steph said...

wow julie... 2 posts in 2 days! i need to do another post myself! hope you guys are doing well. i am planning to come to the dfw area the first week of june and i would love to hang out!