Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20th

I have been looking forward to "November 20th" for months now. Today marks the day that I am done. Done with classes. Done with my internship. Done with the Praxis (hopefully!). Done with my master's degree. Although I thought I would run out of my internship today filled with excitement, freedom, and relief, I was actually sentimentally sad. Saying goodbye to my supervisor, we both teared up a little. Writing Julie Wood, BS, Grad Student on my last progress note. Next time, it will be Julie Wood, MS. Great feeling, but at the same time, I really enjoyed my time in graduate school and am kinda sad for it to end. Today was also my day for Hudson to arrive in the family pool---nope, doctor says he needs to "cook" a little longer. Oh well, I understand even more how critical that wombtime (that's not a word!) is, so I'm glad for his health :).

Looking forward to Thanksgiving with Caleb's fam and being a baker and a cook for the next couple of days. Will update with pictures :).

No comments: