Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Following Doctor's Orders!

Since my last post just a couple of days ago, my hand got bluer for longer periods of time. To make a long story short, the past 2 days have been filled with doctor visits, multiple phone calls, and tests.....which all show that I'm a healthy person and there's no major reason for my blue hand. So, here I sit with a hand that looks dead, but feels normal. Creepy, but grateful. No major problems, so my doctor's orders were to "keep living your life like normal and try not to let the blue hand get in the way of life". So, peeps, that's what I'm doing. In a weird, creepy way, I kinda like to show it off, so if you ever see me, feel free to check it out :).

So, following dr's orders, here's a glimpse in a few pictures (testing out the new camera!) of "life" in apt 185 tonight:
1) 3 quick games of ticket to ride (Julie was talented and managed to get the new all time low score and high score in back to back games (10 and 160)
2) Caleb watching the Cowboys/Packers game:
3) You can't really tell by this pic, but the right hand is the blue one.

No comments: