Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We're black and blue

We tried to take pictures of our current ailments, but they just didn't do justice. Caleb has been sporting a black eye for about a week now. He has tried to come up with a great reason, but always ends up telling the truth--" I got beat up by his 3 year old nephew". We had a great time with Caleb's family over Thanksgiving, but Caleb got Hayden a little too wound up wrestling, and he head butted him right below his eye. It's slowly fading, but he continues to get questions daily.

As far as my "ailment"....I have this weird blue hand thing going on. My right hand randomly turns blue. It's actually blue as I'm typing this now. I went to the dr today and did some blood work, but he doesn't think it's anything to worry about. It's just freaky looking...but, I guess it's all good and I'll just have a blue hand at random times throughout the day. Too bad I can't induce it, or it could be my special talent. Still working on finding that special talent Caleb!

I pick up our digital camera tomorrow so get ready, blogworld, for photos galore of our daily life. Probably boring, but I will capture it as it is now.....I mean, hopefully these are our last few months living "the good life" in Uptown. Then we'll really be getting old with a house, and babies...woa, I'm getting WAY too ahead of myself. I just want to capture our life now. Hence, the reason for the blog. And for your personal enjoyment, whoever you are reading this.

10K this weekend with Chels! My winter league ultimate also starts, but we'll see if I play. I mean, I know I'm pure athlete, but I don't know how much endurance I'll have after a 6.2 mile run :). Caleb is playing in a tournament in Denton with his club team, so it will be a weekend 'o ultimate for us.

Hudson has still not arrived :(. I can't wait to meet that little guy! We had a false alarm last night...I went over and kept the boys while Emily went to the hospital. Her contractions stopped and they sent her home. Definitely by this time next week he will be here, as they'll induce next Tuesday. As long as he's after Nov. 30, Caleb is the winner of the pool. Speaking of winners, I must admit he's beating me 13-10 in Ticket to Ride. Dang. It's still early in the game.

School is out and I'm loving it :). Now just on to the job search....

1 comment:

Chels said...

what the heck is Ticket to Ride? Be thinking of some fun car games to play on the way to CO. Dane will LOVE that!