Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PIcs!


I just uploaded pics, so decided on a 'lil summer picture post.


My bday was fabulous, as always. Took off work, went for an early morning run with Shannon, pool time with the girls, lunch at La Madeline, prenatal massage, hibachi dinner with Caleb, followed by the traditional ice cream cake on the special day plate. Ahh...bliss. I sure enjoyed it, as I have a feeling next year may be a *little* different with a 6 month old!




Then on July 1st we went for a 4 day getaway to Cozumel, thanks to a fabulous deal on applevacations.com. We had a great hotel and the days went from bed to pool to beach to nap to pool, etc....you get it. Very relaxing. Here's our room:


Room service for breakfast each morning (one carafe of decaf for me, regular coffee for Caleb)


Nights were filled with yummy dinners! They served water in wine glasses, I promise I'm not indulging while pregnant :).




I absolutely love towel animals :)



I said to myself "when we get back from Mexico, I'm really going to get on the ball with the baby stuff". I got a little overwhelmed at first, but think we're definitely moving forward. We started our baby registry at Babies 'R Us....this is how/where I found Caleb about 45 minutes into it.....he was done :)


I've been taking belly pics every 2 weeks, here's the 18 week pic:



Now to this past weekend....we went to a murder mystery bed and breakfast Saturday night with 4 other couples from our community group. We had a blast. Now, if Caleb and I would have gone just the 2 of us....probably would have been very awkward, as it was unscripted. However, going with 3 other couples made it SO much fun, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time! We thought they were joking when they told us we were going to visit Johnnie's (the guy from our HS class that committed suicide...but really didn't...) grave, but no sir-ee. Here's proof of Shannon mourning near Johnnie's grave in a REAL cemetery:








And here's the whole group (4 couples from community group, 3 random couples, and the owners)




It was 50s theme....Caleb was voted most likely to succeed and wore his UT shirt. He had a cool hat, but not sure why it didn't make it in the pics. I didn't get to wear these awesome glasses the whole time (Elizabeth wore as the "nerd"), but needed them to complete the "spoiled rich girl" character pic:





And here's a little proof to show why I laughed so much:

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great post :) So glad you had a great birthday, vacate, and time at the murder mystery! So sad we missed it!