Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Daily Life Feb&Mar courtesy of iphone



Feb artwork at school

First carousel ride

We both love the fridge farm! 

Chillin' in the loungechair

My little helper on the patio

Mavs game with the Mayes--sweet seats and in great view of Khloe :)

Diana sent me this pic while we were at the game--haha , love this kid and LOVE that we my bro and sis in law are next door to watch him so we can do fun things :)

LOTS of parks lately!

We loved that Amanda and the girls came in for Spring Break. Here are the 4 kids swinging. We had such a fun time with them, trying to convince them to move up here!

lazy days at the Arboretum

dressed in green for St. Patty's day!

The wagon is always a hit

Picture of our new fort/slide outside--the girls helping Carter break it in!

We've been doing lots of  egg "hunting" with this Easter basket

grilling out

Although we have tons of fun around here, it sure is tough being one!

Combing the hair

lookin' cool 

Helping Dr. Gelfand write notes

My little Easter bunny (Thanks Aunt Diana for the fun Easter basket of treats!)

Promise you he's not dehydrated

Such a big boy! I love what a sound sleeper he is. I was trying to wake him up--lights on, windows open, calling his name--nope, so thought I would snap a pic instead :)

It's not spring in Texas without a bluebonnet pic!

Gave him the hose to play in--and this is what he did. Again,I  promise  I don't deprive him of water!
Didn't quite like getting all wet!

Helping Daddy mow the grass

Crystal Light Mommy? 

Can I PLEASE make coffee now?!

 Courtesy of Vista View gymnastics

And we'll leave you with this cute smooshy face.

Happy Spring!!

No comments: