Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Waiting Game

I really thought little man would be here by now. I've now started trying some (not all...some of the things are just weird) old wives induction methods. Bouncing on a yoga ball, drinking three BOXES of red raspberry leaf tea, walking, climbing stairs....and here I sit, comfortable as can be. I know that he will come when he's ready (or on Wednesday when we force him out) and I'm trying to plan fun things daily between now and Wednesday, but I'm very anxious to meet him!

I've been having a few "last hurrahs" and it's been fun. On Thursday night did a little impromptu dinner with Mom, Ali, and Diana. Last night Carter spent the night with my Mom and Caleb and I went all fancy and did Ocean Prime--made it a tradition, as we went to OP a week before Carter was born as well. We all 3 got haircuts yesterday. Everything now checked off....and I would be totally okay birthing this child vs watching the Super Bowl tonight....but, atleast I have some really fun peeps to watch the game with :).

No comments: