Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday PARTY!

I will let the pictures do the talking...

Food Table

Carter's Cake

Smash cake on the special day plate!

More food table

Invitation, birthday pictures

Opening presents--he did not know what to think. Pretty much  kept a little frown on his face the whole time--very confused, sweet boy.

More presents!

All eyes on Carter--I guess he's not really into being in the spotlight....yet.

Banner from my baby shower--this will hopefully become a staple for many birthdays to come! Thanks Alison Kemp!
Did NOT like his cake. Had no interest in eating it or tasting it. I think he was very confused by people singing and everyone staring at him. Haha, love him!
Daddy finally rescued him from the cake after we realized he was not interested at. all!

Birthday banner. I strategically placed this over the TV so no college football would be on during his birthday party!

close up





After the party was over and there was less pressure we tried cake again. Mmm...he realized the goodness he was missing out on!



There's our 1 year old birthday boy!

He LOVES his wagon he got from Great Nana and Papa Burl. Papa Burl even  personalized it with his name and longhorns!

Playing with Mimi

Great Nana likes to snuggle, Carter likes to get a quick fix with his blanket and GO!

So special to have all of Carter's grandparents and great grandparents to celebrate his birthday. Cannot believe I let everyone leave without getting pics! Here I am later that evening with my grandmothers.

1 comment:

Alison said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You know I love a good themed party, Mrs. Wood! You did such a great job! I LOVE that monthly banner, I will be stealing that idea if you don't mind. Carter is such a lucky guy to have you as his mommy and Caleb as his super fun daddy. One year down, many more to come. And I promise, it just keeps getting better and better.